VTCS delivers adapted training in a range of mainstream and assistive software packages to clients across the UK. We value Client Satisfaction here at VTCS so we always liaise with the client so as to ascertain what computer system, software and access technology they are using, their existing knowledge of the product, and what they wish to gain from the training. We have knowledge of a broad range of assistive technology, particularly for those who are vision impaired, and can offer training on the following:
• Jaws (Screen reader)
• NVDA (Screen Reader)
• Station Playlist Studio and Creator (Broadcasting)
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc.)
• Gold Wave (Audio editing)
• BrailleNote (Braille Notetaker)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Email (Microsoft Outlook Express, MS Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.)
• The Internet.
Assessment and Training Rates
We can offer training in person here at our premisies in London or at yours. If you are an individual living in and around London and you want us to come to you, we will charge you £5 for travel. VTCS also offers support over the Internet using Skype and the remote access feature of your preferred screen reader.
- Half day = £295.00 (3 hours)
- Full day = £395.00 (6 hours)
Prices exclude VAT. Individual clients willing to receive training should contact us for details of cost.